Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

The day goes on when I close my eyes....

So I've not blogged a few days. I've been over with my folks, working on my crochet blanket (pictures to come) and hanging out here. I did sign up for an online class that I'm really excited about though! Here: http://suziblu.ning.com/ (I signed up for stylized portraits and petite dolls). I've been wanting to take this for a while! I ADORE Suzi's big eyed beautiful girls! I can't wait to begin!

Also I ordered a new book from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1592535658/ref=oss_product

I can't wait for this either! I love the other book I got on collage, Collage Journey by Jane Davies! It's beautiful. I feel comfortable with Collage, it's art I feel free with, where drawing to me is awkward still and I'm never happy with the results. So, a good week with several treats for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment