Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Sunday, February 13, 2011

I want to live my life, not must pretend to

DSC00165

Finished Collage piece “Confessions of the Ice Queen”. If you try to read the journaling behind it..more power to you. Be kind!

DSC00150

I thought this was finished, but turns out it’s not. I’m still doodling on it and adding to it. I’ll repost it later. Just a little collage piece with abstract book poetry.

DSC00160

Bad picture, but you get the idea. Not sure if this is finished or not. Time will tell.

DSC00148

So , the meat of this post. I got the book “Collage Lab” from Amazon.com and I’m in LOVE with it. This is fantastic for ideas! While I’m playing with sketches little dolls thanks to Suzi Blu (love Suzi!) I’m in love with Collage as well. It’s all good for me, right?

DSC00142

Speaking of sketches….Hey, Rome wasn’t built in a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment