Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am: A Journal Fodder Junkies Challenge

The funny thing is…I made this page yesterday BEFORE I found the challenge online. Still, I’m excited I can participate!

DSC00219

I am:

Awakening, vibrant, curved, my morning cup of coffee, my afternoon tea. I am covered in cat hair, loving my girls, more than morning breath. I am a good book, cold feet, liberal. I am no socks, literal, lazy in the mornings, loving working from home. I am EMOTIONAL. I am devoted. I am shy. I am eggs and bacon, confused, loving enchanted. I am warm slippers, earthy, jeans. I am a Goddess. I am poetic. I am stained knit tops, cinnamon and cocoa, fluffy. I am organic, orgasmic, long crazy nights. I am extra sugar in my tea, oatmeal with cream and butter. I am dreaming of a garden. I am a girl. I am alive and beautiful.

DSC00223

Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment