Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FlyLady.net

I’ve decided to give this approach to decluttering and taming my life…a whirl. I’m also going to *GULP* document. Please please please, this is hard for me. This mean airing my dirty laundry (literally) for the world to see, but what I’m hoping for is accountability. I struggle BAD with self-management. I can’t keep on top of my day-to-day life and tasks and they eat me alive. My house…is a wreck. I’m hoping I can turn this over with FlyLady’s small, manageable steps. I’ll try to take pictures of the process which…the before pictures aren’t going to be pretty. I hope the after pictures are somewhat better.

So…here’s to day one. “Shine your sink”. To get to it, I need to wade through a LOT of dishes…I’ll get a picture of it tomorrow.

1 comment: