Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A bit more case happiness!

I got two train cases on etsy recently with a specific purpose in mind, carrying art supplies to and fro! Here’s what came:

DSC00330DSC00331

DSC00332DSC00333

I’m not sure if what’s in there will be the same but they are fun! The hold a lot. One needed some airing out, it smelled really strongly of spilled perfume but otherwise they are in great condition! I’m going to love them for portability I think! Each was under $20, sturdy as all get out! The just don’t make stuff like that anymore…

No comments:

Post a Comment