Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Not enough posting!

 

It’s been a while since I’ve REALLY posted here! I’m sorry, to all of the one (or two) people who read this! Smile  I’ll try to be more consistent! So, what’s been going on in my world? Monday was my birthday. I’m now 31. I swore my thirties would be better than my twenties and so far, I’ve not been disappointed. 30 was a quiet year, though a bitter one given the hysterectomy. It was largely unremarkable though, for all I can remember about it now. I went to disney, got my uterus out, started working at home. I knit little. Crocheted little. I got into art. I don’t think I’ve made any significant spiritual moves forward and no financial, political or professional moves forward either. I battled depression, which isn’t new to me and I came out at a status quo. Nothing astonishing. Nothing devastating.

So now, 31. What do I want of this year? More of the same, I’d guess. Easy, pain free days. Lonely nights. Nothing devastating. Please!

DSC00315

No comments:

Post a Comment