Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Monday, May 2, 2011

Project Spectrum: It’s that time again!

 

Project Spectrum is something I’ve tried…attempted…wanted to participate in every year since it’s inception in 2006! I love the idea! Love love love Lolly and her knitting. Love it! So I’m digging through my stash this year for some RED to start out the festivities! I still have a commitment to 11 fingerless gloves in 2011….(I’ve made none). Maybe…maybe I should start there? HAHA! It’s may! Not likely!

But Project Spectrum is ALL encompassing! Knitting, crochet, photography, art… many ways to celebrate each and every color. I’m excited! I an hardly wait to begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment