Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back in the saddle again

Oh wow has it been a nightmare here! I just got over being knocked for a loop with a kidney stone the size of a peppercorn. TINY but…boy did it cause a LOT of pain, fear and suffering! I’m still a bit traumatized by it…fear of them coming back. I’m taking to drinking a ton, even if it affects my sleep with needing to pee every few hours. Oh well, I don’t want to face that pain again!

That aside, it’s back in the saddle! I’m moving my art supplies slowly but surely out into the living area. My house is still sooo cluttered. Terribly so really, but now that I’m feeling better, I’m ready to start attacking it again a bit at a time! My goal for the week is to get my clothing organized into something less chaotic. At least I can say honestly that ALL my laundry is in control, I just can’t seem to get it organized and put away! I lack dressers which really isn’t an issue. I never much liked dressers anyway. I bought some laundry baskets to sort things into, I just need to do it! I think starting there will work better than starting in the kitchen, which always seems to depress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment