Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sketch challenge:

So, I’m totally going with my lack of experience in drawing on these, and making them as BAD as they want to be (Which is to say…BAD). Let’s call it “Interpretive art” as in..why don’t you tell me what you think it is supposed to be, and that is right! Hahahahahaha!

DSC00645

Fav Place: The Oregon Coast. Complete with tide pools.

DSC00644

Fav Book: The Three Musketeers! All for one and one for…hey! what happened to our faces??!!

DSC00643

Fav Movie: Lord of the Rings

DSC00642

Fav Animated Character: Sailor Moon. I used to watch this show in the wee hours of the morning while getting ready for school. I haven’t watched cartoons since….

DSC00640

Fav TV Show: American Pickers. Frank…Mike….I’m so sorry!

DSC00641

Fav Candy: Heath Bar.

Okay now wasn’t that fun?

1 comment: