Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have an unholy love of purple….

IMG_0187

Okay, so I’m feeling a little less ARTSY and a little more CRAFTY here these past few weeks. Sue me! I’m drawing still. I’ve got several more BHGs completed, but I’m sure you all are sick of my BHGs by now, with their wonky eyes and oddly colored hairs! So I’ll subject you to shots of my knitting instead! Mwuahahahahahahahahahaha! (That was an evil cackle, if you wondered.)

This was made using Elesabeth Lavold Silky Wool yarn. I love the yarn. I despised the pattern. I thought it would be so pretty with it’s flippant picot edging but…the picot was a pain in the rear, fiddly and a bit to flippant for my tastes. I am now doomed to complete the second glove however….because my Grandma loves them.

To damn bad I only had ONE skein of that gorgeous purple color….if I make second glove there will be NONE left for myself! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment