Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Friday, December 2, 2011

Sometimes she makes art:

IMG_0190

Grappling with my idolatrous ways while living in a Christian household. I’m moving down a shamanic/neo-celtic path. Wanna join me?

IMG_0191

Long necked girls are hot.

IMG_0192

Yes, boss lady. I understand how it’s gonna be. Now STFU.

IMG_0195

My “idealized” self.

IMG_0193

My watercolor paper pilled leaving this BHG with a sort of lupus look about her. Still cute though. I’ll gesso over her and keep playing.

IMG_0198

Because random rocks.

IMG_0199

The Goddess as Drew Barrymore. Or…vice versa.

IMG_0202

When all else escapes you…draw a bee.

IMG_0201IMG_0200

I can operate scissors. Sometimes with a purpose.

IMG_0197

I was trying out comfortable shoe’s technique of “automatic drawing” I think this was an “Otherside” sort of visionary statement. Or just….random doodlage. You be the judge.

IMG_0203

Collage or higher spirituality?

IMG_0204

Hmmmm….well it was good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment