Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

“All is quiet, on new years day…”

~ New Years Day by U2

New years day and here we are again. I’ve missed several days of blogging and I’d like to get back to it. I want to post something everyday. That is part of my 2011 resolution, to blog daily.

Some of my other resolutions:

1. Do something creative everyday, whether a small sketch or a bit of writing.

2. Read more. In 2010 I managed 49 books. This year I WILL get to 52! That’s been my goal for two  years now and I haven’t made it yet. This will be my year!

3. Stick to this diet. I won’t say my goal it so lose weight, but I want to stick to what I’ve already started and become HEALTHIER.

4. Be a better mother. That’s always a given but I want to focus on it this year even more so.

So what are your resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment