That's my excuse for not posting and I'm sticking to it! :-P
So I followed a friend's lead and joined the 111 projects in 2011 group on Ravelry. There's NO way I can do 111 knitting projects but I'm sure I can do 111 PROJECTS of all varities. So I want to post some of what I want to do here:
1. Finish my "Susie's reading mitts"
2. Finish my "Woodland Shawl"
3. Finish up the Strathmore Altered Art groups I joined (Three of them, so that counts as three projects right?)
4. Finish the Silly 3 lessons (those are so much fun!)
5. Keep working on "Drawing Lab" (The author is Carla Sonheim who also does the above Silly lessons)
6. Get my camera working!
7. Get the pattern for Raggedy Ann/Raggedy Andy and make a set of each! For ME. (and probably another set for my sissies.)
8. Complete the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge this year.
This is a start, I'll keep working on the list as I go.