Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Monday, August 1, 2011

Camp, Grandparents and needing more sleep

Something has been seriously making me TIRED a lot lately. All I want to do is sleep, a lot. More than is normal. I’m not sure what this is about but I find myself needing a nap desperately many days of the week. Any thoughts?

So my kiddo came home from camp and he had a HORRIBLE experience. I’d sent him to a camp for kids with mild autism/ADHD with the hope that it would be specialized….well supervised and fun! It wasn’t. He was picked on a good bit by other children, hit, made fun of and generally was miserable the whole time. I feel awful, I really do. NO MORE SPECIAL CAMPS. Next year….he can go to a regular camp.

My grandparents are in town for the next three weeks and while I’m happy to see them…it’s hard. It’s very emotional for me and for my mother, so it makes their visit exhausting. I love them, I wish for all the world they were closer though, but they’re not. That just serves to amplify the emotions by a thousand. So if I’m slow posting here, bear with me! I’m around, really I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment