Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Thursday, August 18, 2011

More photo challenge fun:

 

photochallenge 017

Flowers:

These bags were made by my mom’s friend at Sew a Fine Seam. She’s an AMAZING seamstress. These bags are better than any you’ll find in the store!

photochallenge 018

My shoes:

99 cent slippers from Walmart (I have a love hate relationship with that store…) They are to big but oh so comfortable. I wear them a lot aorund the house. And check out the AWESOME skirtage!

photochallenge 011

On the Shelf: I couldn’t decide so you’re getting three pics for this one. This is what should be a video cassette shelf…I had other ideas. Tolkien, Amber, De Lint….ah.

photochallenge 012

Candles, knick knacks and a vase of knitting needles. Not to mention some Whyte and Cornwall.

photochallenge 009

Arthur Arthur Arthur….

photochallenge 007

Okay..moving on. What I ate: a whole grain, 100cal english muffin…slathered in Nutella. Yum.

photochallenge 013

In my bag: my wallet, my pills, my keys, some Airborne defense for germs…usually also in here are my kindle, my LuLu(ipod touch), some yarn, some pencils and pens…lots of coins….some needles…

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment