Missive:

I'm commited to working in this blog. In sharing the adventures I have as I venture into art, craft, life and healing from the deep scars of severe depression. I'm happy you're here looking and sharing in what is my small world.



Friday, December 17, 2010

"What more can I do? Baby all I want for Christmas is you..."

Today was our annual holiday christmas party. This is the third part I've been to with my company and it's the exact same party over and over and over. The food was moderately decent, the company was my co-workers, whom I see on a daily basis and the entertainment was....boring. The good news is, I don't have to attend it again for another 365 days!

After the party I came home and went to walmart to IMMEDIATELY spend my Christmas "bonus" of a whopping $50 gift card. I bought myself a small digital camera for use on this blog. So, tomorrow I'll start playing with it and get some pictures uploaded! This I'm excited about....afterall what is an art blog without some pictures of art? Just mindless whiny rambling, of course! And we all know that I don't to be a mindless whiny rambler!

No comments:

Post a Comment